Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MARCon Preparations Begin...

They've already begun but I figured I might as well start posting them under Marcon prep.

Work on my Ottoman vest continues. I now have two lines of silver thread couched around the outside with enough space inbetween for me to put a line of pink, probably in a nice chain stitch. I'm starting a third line of silver that will be a couple inches above the other two, allowing space for a nice wide border, which is all I really plan to have completed by Marcon.

The fabric for my new bustle has been washed so that'll be ready for me to work on once the Joker is finished.

Speaking of, I really should have worked on the Joker tonight, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather and sitting on the couch embroidering was much easier than working on the Joker trousers. I plan to finish the trousers tomorrow, except for the hem and maybe the waistband closures since I need my beau for the former and would like his opinion on the latter.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment