Wednesday, March 23, 2011

In Me Made March news...

I'm wearing a brown / black / gold plaid skirt today. I paired it with black flats, pink tights, a black tank top and a pink cardigan.

I made the skirt several years ago. If I remember correctly, I took a Vogue 50s-esque dress pattern and used only the skirt pieces from the dress and made my own waistband pattern. It's one of my favorite skirts and I wear it a lot during the colder months. Soon it'll be too warm for a brown and black plaid skirt to be appropriate.

I think I'm going to clean my sewing area this evening after work. It's gotten rather out of hand and that is putting it mildly. Since my projects (aka the Joker) are coming along so nicely, I feel like I have the time to spare to clean up my sewing area. Plus, a clean sewing area means I'll be able to work more efficiently.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J. Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment