- I treated the buttonholes with Fray Check and let them dry before cutting them open.
- I pinned the lining and outer fabric at the armholes and started stitching them together, using contrast orange thread of course.
- I stitched around the pocket openings with the orange thread, partly as decoration, partly to hold the pocket together properly.
- And my beau and I discussed and shopped for buttons and have tentatively decided to make our own - flat metal buttons (which I think I have) used as a base for fake jewels to be glued on to for the jacket.
- Vest - finish sewing armholes
- Vest - sew buttons on
- Vest - maybe the back tab
- Jacket - sew on inside patch pockets
- Jacket - buttonholes (I need to find some fabric to use for the welts on the bound buttonholes, I'm thinking green or orange or purple satin, or I could use the coat lining or the vest lining...decisions, decisions, I'll have to talk to the beau)
- Jacket - make buttons and sew them on
- Trousers - waistband hooks and eyes
- Trousers - hem
Miss Leah J Wilde
PS - In Me Made March news, I'm currently wearing my clockwork pajama pants.