Monday, March 14, 2011

Me Made March entry

I haven't done any sewing today but here's a little MMM update:

First of all, like I've previously mentioned, I almost always sleep in pj pants that I've made. Recently its been the Kermit pants, the clockwork pants and the Paris pants.

Saturday I went to the club with a visiting friend and wore my hooded lace jacket with my purple corset vest, both of which I made, and my black mini skirt which I remade from a pair of cheap gaucho pants a few years ago. The lace jacket was made within the last couple years, the vest dates from the early 2000s.

Today I'm wearing a pink suede pencil skirt that I made several years ago. I paired it with black tights, black blouse and black boots. The pattern (which I have used for other items) calls for too short of a zipper in my opinion -- getting the skirt over my thighs and hips requires lots of wiggling. All other pencil skirt incarnations have used a longer zipper, usually a nine inch instead of a seven inch.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment