Add lace to Miss Dashwood's black cotton bustle
Finish my beau's Joker costume - finishing touches on jacket (buttons etc), pants and vest
- trousers: finish the seams
- trousers: put on the waistband
- trousers: sew on a couple hook and eye closures, or buttons onto the waistband
- vest: buy / find lining, buttons
- vest: cut out the vest
- vest: put it together and do all the button holes and buttons
- jacket: buttons and buttonholes
New bustle for Harley Quinn - I have the muslin and the boning, and I probably have bias tape in my stash I can use for the boning casings as well as something that I can use for the ties.
Embroidered border on my Lady of the Ottoman Empire vest. I also need to see if I can do something more permanent to the bustle, like snaps or hooks or ties. Last time I just safety pinned it and some of them tore through the scarves.
Steampunk Confederate Vivandiere. Sadly, this may not happen.
If possible, a ROTJ Han Solo vest for Kevin.