Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Joker 6 (Marcon Prep)

Last night I worked on the Joker trousers for a couple hours. I interfaced two of the waistband sections and got them sewn together. I also finished all the edges -- the side seams were turned under and zigzagged, the crotch seam was finished with bias. Earlier, I finished the edges of all the zipper placket edges with bias, sewn on by hand.

So all I need to do is put the waistband on, hem the legs and figure out if the waistband gets buttons or hook closures.

My sewing bag for the weekend has -
  • The Joker trousers
  • The Joker vest
  • The Ottoman vest
  • The fabric, pattern and quilt binding for my new bustle
I know I won't get everything done, but if I can at least make some headway on it.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment