Friday, March 11, 2011

The Joker 4 now with photos! and Me Made March



First off, some photos of my ever so lovely zipper on the Joker trousers.

1. The zipper unzipped, and yes those are hand stitches you see:
2. The zipper zipped:


3. The zipper zipped with the placket laying flat:


4. And the back of the zipper showing the placket:


I told you it looked rather lovely. I need to finish the edges of the zipper plackets so they don't unravel.

And I don't know if this really counts as MMM, but I'm counting it. Today I'm wearing a pull over that my grandmother made for my mother when my grandma was in the hospital. Its a cream polyester (I assume) and its hand embroidered on the neck and sleeves. It did have a hood, that was removed a while back. I'm tempted to find it and put it back on. The hood is embroidered as well.

Me wearing the pullover:


And a close up of the sleeve embroidery:


That's it for now! A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment