Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Joker 9 (Marcon prep)

First of all, the vest is DONE. Tonight I finished stitching the lining to the outer fabric along the armholes, then marked and sewed on the buttons. So its done (unless we decide to do the back tab...)

I also put a hook closure on the trousers. All that's left is hemming them, and I need my beau to try them on first. I was just going to do it, but I pinned them and laid them out and the hems didn't look even so I decided it was best to wait for him. That way, I'll know the trousers are the right length instead of just guessing.

So all I need to do is....
- Hem trousers.
- Put buttonholes in the jacket.
- Make and sew on buttons to the jacket.
- Sew on patch pockets to the inside of the jacket.

It's definitely getting there!

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

2 comments:

  1. I adore your websites way of raising the awareness on your readers. jokerstash login

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the party of my life here you will learn everything about me. joker stash login

    ReplyDelete