Civil War sewing: I at least need to get the undergarments and the plaid day dress finished for the Symposium, which is at the beginning of April:
- Finish the undergarments, the corset chemise and drawers are done, just have the hoop and petticoat to go
- Cream plaid day dress
- Plaid ballgown (maybe)
- Garibaldi blouse and skirt.
Other Eras / Steampunk
- The green and blue sari bustle gown that I started for Teslacon 2014 - Symposium?
- Finish gold pencil skirt - Symposium?
- Edwardian undergarments in black and cream
- Jeans (priority)
- Pajamas for my cousins kids (priority)
- Shirt for my brother - before his birthday in February
- Gifts for BayMella
- New blouse to wear with my drindl.
- 1930s vests
- 1970s denim skirt
- 1940s blouse and trousers.
- Cinderella dress - Easter dress?
- Star wars dress
- Work out clothes.
- Another scrub top for my mom.
- 1930s dress.
- knit dress
- Wrap sweater - by spring
- T shirts and leggings for my little cousin (priority)
- T shirts for myself (priority since they're already cut out)
- A quilt commission for a friend
- Work on my charm quilt
- I'd also like to start doing some piecing for a Civil War quilt
Fabric I have that I should do something with:
- Plaid taffeta (maybe Civil War ballgown)
- Pink on pink stripe
- Green on white and white on white stripe