Friday, March 11, 2011

The Joker 5 and Harley Quinn Improvements 1

I got the pants put together - sewed the side seam, the inseam and the crotch seam. They look rather large, so like I mentioned before, a fitting will be necessary. Here's a shot of the pants currently, I think they look rather well, don't you?


With the Joker trousers to a point where I need my beau before I can move on, I looked at my trusty to do list and decided to work on my HQ petticoat. I had the fabric for the ruffles already as it was left over from the petticoat so I snipped and tore five twelve inch wide strips (one for each gore, they won't be gathered as much in the back because the two back gores are wider than the front three), sewed them together on the ends and I pinned the bottom and top hems. Next up will be sewing the hems, then the amazing fun known as gathering!

And here's a picture of the pile of ruffles on my sewing table:


A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment