Monday, March 21, 2011

In Me Made March news...

I'm wearing my City Bluescape skirt today. I discovered that I had a blue cardigan that matches relatively well, so I paired the skirt with it over a black tshirt. I'm also wearing white tights and black flats.

I actually rather feel like Alice in Wonderland with the blue and white skirt worn with white tights and black flats...

In other news, I have another commission! A friend needs a corset by MARCon and since Kevin postponed his ROTJ Han Solo vest, I decided to take it on. And I have sewing related plans this week -- First up is fabric shopping with Miss Dashwood this evening for lace for her bustle. And tomorrow I have tentative plans with a friend to help her on some sewing projects. She's a relatively new sewer, and I just can't help myself, I want to guide her along.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment