Monday, March 7, 2011

Corset Commission 6 and the Joker 2

Corset Commission - Tonight we had a fitting and decided that more boning was not necessary. So I finished the top edge of the corset, put in the eyelets and laced it.

The front of the corset:
The back of the corset:
I think it turned out rather well, don't you? And I believe I could use the pattern to make an underbust for Miss Dashwood with a few alterations. So that's a nice bonus.

As for the Joker, I finished underlining the fabric last night and started putting the trousers together. Of course, I looked up how to convert the button fly to a zipper fly after I had already started sewing as if I was doing a button fly, so there will be some ripping of stitches tomorrow. However, I think the conversion will be relatively easy. I hope. And the pants seem relatively easy to construct so hopefully I'll have them done soon and then its on to the vest.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment