Saturday, January 15, 2011

Quickie Update

1. I started on my Quebec scrapbook yesterday! Its coming along quite nicely, I think. I just loaded my things into a bag and carted them to work! lol

2. I also worked on my embroidery. I've almost finished another block. I think all that's left is the border. And I'm going to need floss soon -- I'm almost out of pink, which makes up all the flowers and the entire border of each block.

3. And I'm adding these to my sewing list: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62268342/jasmine-ruffled-side-tie-panties-silk?ref=tre-4d30b299c9668eef1df5c8a8-1 I'm thinking mini bloomer pattern with ruffles. I do like the side tie, but that'll be easy to replicate. Soooo pretty.

4. I started my Imperial Officer uniform last night and finished the skirt. Its an easy pattern -- darts in the front and back, center back seam with zipper, side seams, waist facing and hem. I had to take it in A LOT which surprised me. This afternoon, I'll start on the jacket. Hopefully, I can get it mostly finished today and tomorrow.

That is all.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment