Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Okay I think I'm ready for Ohayocon now....

For Ohayocon -

I handstitched some cream lace onto the cuffs of my polonaise.

I put a hook and eye closure on my black petticoat.

I helped Miss Fletcher with her own Ohayocon preparations.

I finally wrapped the handle for my Harley Quinn mask. I was unable to find the mask I just made, so I attached the handle to a red mask I made last year for another event. I also made a little tassel out of black ribbon and attached it using a little bit of red trim.

For myself -

I exchanged my knit tunic pattern for the right size.

I put elastic in the casing of my Kermit pajama pants and stitched the casing closed. So that's one normal clothing item for me DONE

So all that's left is finishing my packing (including a bag with work clothes for Monday to leave at my beau's tomorrow) and I'll be all set!

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment