Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Projects Completed in 2011 - Ongoing and Frequently Updated Post UPDATED 2/13/2011

I plan to periodically update this post but here's what I've completed so far in 2011, along with details of whether it was a stash project or not.

January

Kermit the Frog pajama pants - used pattern, flannel, thread and elastic all from my stash

Imperial Officer uniform - purchased pattern, black target and snap tape, black thread and snaps from my stash

Catwoman for Miss Dashwood - utility bustle from black target with snap pockets and D rings, put a zipper into a turtleneck and added ears to a purchased hat. Everything was purchased by Miss Dashwood except I used black thread from my stash. No patterns were used in the making of this costume.

Harem pants for Lady of the Ottoman Empire (steampunk middle eastern ensemble) - pattern, black jet set, thread and elastic from my stash.

Pin Up Skirt - started a few years ago, finished in 2011

Joker jacket - thread, purple corduroy and purple and orange cotton from my stash. Purchased pattern.

Star Wars quilt top for my beau - made from stash fabric. no pattern used.

February -

Purple Knit Tunic - Purchased pattern (on sale) and fabric (also on sale), thread from my stash.

Think Pink Skirt - fabric and pattern from my stash, purchased thread and zipper

So My Updated 2011 Sewing List...
For myself,
1. Corduroy skirt - Vogue 2029 View E
2. White and blue cotton skirt - no pattern
And then back to sewing for others...
4. Alterations for the Captain, Heather and Bobbie - February
5. Drag show commission - February / March
6. Maybe a commission for one of my beau's friends for a Bill the Butcher costume
7. Finish my beau's Joker costume
For myself,
8. I'd like to finally get ANH Princess Leia finished - whenever
9. Steampunk Confederate Vivandiere for Marcon. - probably April / May
10. Simi costume for DragonCon - sometime in the summer
Maybes....
11. Pink and white steampunk outfit I meant to do in 2010
12. Black corduroy skirt that I started years ago but now is too short for me to wear anywhere except clubbing. I could add a ruffle at the bottom, maybe out of black floral corduroy to match the jacket I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment