Rachel's corset: Fitting went well. Ended up altering the strap a little bit, and taking it in at every seam. She tried it on again, declared it acceptable, and went on her merry way. I then stitched the cotton/denim layer together, made the boning casings, put in the boning (two per seam) and then started to trim out the red cotton but I don't have enough lace. So either I hunt for more lace, or see if I can finagle it to look good without being completely trimmed out.
I did finish the Captain's Ren Faire tunic - cut off the excess and finished the seams, so its ready to go back to him. However I did not get to his hooded vest, hand sewing was beyond me this evening.
I did speak to Miss Dashwood about her Steamnun and we found a McCalls pattern that'll work for the top (since they're on sale this weekend) and the skirt is going to be a simple gathered waist skirt, no pattern necessary.
I did get to work on my Persian vest a little. I pinned together the lining, noticed that I'm going to have to fix the hem because my pieces didn't go back together perfectly but that can wait, and stitched one seam of it before deciding to attempt sleeping.
I didn't get to work on my embroidery at all.
Overall, not too bad for an evening's work - fitting and worked on corset, finished an alteration, planned a costume, worked on a costume.
Miss Leah J Wilde