- Add lace to Miss Dashwood's black cotton bustle - she still needs to buy lace for this
- Steamnun for Miss Dashwood (at least I assume she needs it for MARCon) - fabric is being prewashed today, so we'll probably start this costume this week
- Alterations for the Captain - These have been started
- Embroidered border on my Lady of the Ottoman Empire vest - I've been adding pink slowly and purchased more silver yesterday
- A more permanent solution to my Ottoman bustle - I sewed the two scarves together along the top where it wraps around my waist, and put a hook and eye closure on it to hold it closed.
- Steampunk Confederate Vivandiere - We should be starting these this week, getting the fabric and prewashing it at least. We plan to have a sewing day to work on the skirts.
- Corset for Rachel - started and waiting for a fitting
- Persian Steampunk - I worked on this a lot this weekend actually
Speaking of the silk faille. I have about two yards of it, a little less once I cut out the pocket facings. I haven't decided if I'm going to use a pattern, or just do a simple gathered waist skirt under the vest. I bought fabric dye yesterday -- IDye in Olive. I think it'll be rather lovely with the brocade, which is pink, coral and bronze-green.
This morning, I found a scrap of coral satin and covered four 7/8 inch buttons for the vest. And I found pale pink thread which I shall need for said vest.
If this is done for MARCon, I'm going to consider it a trial run for DragonCon. Because I want this to be perfect for DCon.
I think I'll work on my Ottoman vest embroidery now.
Miss Leah J Wilde