- First of all, Rachel has a fitting for her corset tonight. Hopefully, I can get her corset to fit her perfectly, and then perhaps sew the cotton / denim pieces together.
- Finish the Captain's Ren Faire tunic. I've already taken it in, but it lays a little odd. My plan is to cut off the excess fabric, see how it lays, redo the vents if it still lays oddly, and finish the seams.
- I'd also like to repair his hooded vest, which has a seam that's starting to tear. That will be hand sewn.
- I'd like to talk to Miss Dashwood about her Steamnun and what (if any) patterns she wants to use. I won't start her costume until Rachel's corset is finished, but I'd at least like to have a mental concept.
- If possible, I'd like to work on my Persian steampunk vest. Perhaps put the lining together, as that will be the easiest part. And since I can't really do the brocade until I dye the silk faille since that will be the pocket facings as well as the skirt.
- Maybe work on my Ottoman vest embroidery a little. I have all the pink around the outside edge finished, next up is either more spirals or pink around the armholes. I'm also probably going to be putting a little pink in with the spirals.
Miss Leah J Wilde
PS The vivandiere costume may not happen. I've rather lost interest and I'm feeling time crunched so I don't know if I want to take on another project, especially such a big one.