Quite a bit actually.
I worked on the SPG (steampunk gypsy) corset: Stitched on the last strap with the second buckle that I purchased last week, put in the zipper and basted (almost) all the edges together. I left some of the back un-basted because I need to slide some boning in along the center back edges. What's left to do: Bone the center back. Make and put on the binding. And put in the eyelets. There is a light at the end of the tunnel!
I also started piecing the last gore of my crazy quilt skirt.
And...I traced two of my Truly Victorian patterns: the square overskirt (which is next on my sewing list, I'm going to try to have it done for Ohayocon *fingers crossed*) and the asymmetrical overskirt (which is probably next after the square overskirt). I had just enough tracing stuff (my grandma told me its called 'sew do') to finish both overskirts, I have some left over, maybe enough for the bodice, maybe not. I'll need to purchase some pattern stuff soon.
I also finally sewed the closure onto my new Harley Quinn collar. I need to do a little top-stitching though, to give it a little more roundness.
In other news, they gave me all FIVE of the panels I applied for at Ohayocon. So I'm going to be a busy little girl preparing for those and at the con as well. Of course, the packing plans have already begun based on my panels.