Tuesday, January 24, 2012

February 2012 To Do List

Since I probably won't do much more sewing before the beginning of February, here's what I'm shooting to get accomplished next month:
  • Concert tshirts throw: Started, still needs a lot of work. - Deadline: February 4
  • Sew D rings onto the gypsy corset. I'd like this done ASAP but as long as its finished before the Symposium in April, I'll be happy. Deadline: ASAP
  • Make Beau a bag for his closet to keep his unmentionables in. - Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • Make Beau Star Wars pajama pants if he wants them. - Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • Put the decorative pocket on my plaid square overskirt (if I decide I even want it there). - - Deadline: ASAP/before the next convention
  • Beau needs a new fleece coat for his Snowtrooper. - - Deadline: ASAP/Whenever it gets done.
  • At least start Stage Two (the embroidery) of the crazy quilt skirt. I need to discuss this with my mother and decide who is doing how much, etc. - Deadline (for the entire project): Steampunk Empire Symposium.
  • I'd also like to start on my Paris ensemble, which I think is going to be named after the 1889 Universal Exposition. - Deadline (for the entire project): Steampunk Empire Symposium.

I think that's it! Not much at all, huh? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment