- Harley Quinn cuffs - are DONE. I stitched on the velcro and elastic so there's no chance of losing them
- Star Wars pillowcases for Beau - are DONE and on the bed. They were a quick project, even with finishing the edges with a zigzag.
- Spiderman pajama pants for myself - are DONE and waiting to be laundered so I can pack them for Ohayocon. Again, a quick project, but pajama pants usually are.
- Star Wars nightgown for myself - is DONE. I finished cutting out the pattern, then put it together, which was a fairly quick project. I used black quilt binding, cut in half lengthwise, for the neck binding; added a band of black flannel to the sleeves because they were too short; and used snaps instead of buttons because I didn't feel like messing with buttonholes and buttons.
- I also helped a friend with her Catwoman costume, and moved the ears to a better placement.
So the Current State of the January To Do List is:
- Finish the steampunk gypsy corset: This is pretty much done except for the D rings I want to add. - Deadline: ASAP
- Make a bodice for Gemma Fletcher of the Archon: DONE
- Harley Quinn collar and cuffs: DONE
- Make Beau a bag for his closet to keep his unmentionables in: Haven't started this yet. - Whenever it gets done.
- Make Beau and I both pajamas for Ohayocon: Spiderman pajama pants: DONE. Star Wars nightgown: DONE. Star Wars pajama pants for Beau: not done, because he doesn't seem like he wants them. Star Wars pillowcases: DONE - Deadline: January 27 (Ohayocon)
- Make my plaid square overskirt: This is DONE (except for the decorative pocket, but its currently wearable). And I decorated the hat. - Deadline: January 27 (Ohayocon)
- Concert tshirts throw: Started, still needs a lot of work. - Deadline: February 4
So all that's left is Star Wars pajama pants if Beau wants them, his unmentionables bag that has no real deadline and the concert throw which I need by the 4th.
To do list for Ohayocon:
- Go to Sally's for a hair piece
- Work on tshirt throw
- Finish a friend's Catwoman (the eyes need fixed)
- I also want to sew those D rings onto the gypsy corset so its fully finished