I cut out the collar for Harley Quinn, but I may have gotten the dimensions wrong...I need to sew it together and see if its going to work.
I cut out the black broadcloth (left over from the crazy quilt skirt base) to use for my corset lining. EDIT 11/27/2011: I hand basted the lining to the denim interlining and pinned everything together to start corset construction tomorrow.
And I finished panel number three for my crazy quilt skirt. I left all three completed panels at my mother's house for her to work on embroidering. I have some fancy embroidery threads that I need to hunt down and take to her the next time I visit.