My basic to do list:
- fall/winter sewing
- elf punk
- sewing for Miss Von Stoup
- Harley Quinn revamp
- patchwork skirt for gypsy-punk
- stash sewing: cream and black satin, black and silver plaid, purple linen, bright pink satin
First up, Harley Quinn revamp in two parts:
- Comic book version: Made a pattern for the new collar. I need to make the new collar and make the cuffs.
- Steampunk version: Finished sewing trim around the jacket edges and to the skirt hem. I may need to purchase a little more trim.
- I have two jumpers cut out and started pinning them.
- And I finished the Keeper of the Keys skirt.
- I finished the elf punk bustle.
- I'd like to make a hat for the elf punk ensemble.
- Patchwork crazy quilt skirt is started.
- And I'm thinking of doing a teal silk high backed corset vest if (1) I have enough fabric and (2) the silk coordinates well with the blouse.
Oh and I need to make a toaster cover for a Christmas present. But I forgot to measure the toaster...
What I'd like to get done this weekend:
- Pink full skirted jumper.
- Navy slim skirt jumper.
- Harley Quinn collar.
- Work on crazy quilt skirt.