Thursday, November 17, 2011

Crazy Quilt Progress and A New Skirt!

First up, some photos of my crazy quilt skirt progress. The first three are of some fabrics I'm using, the last is of the current progress.


Red crushed velvet, brown corduroy, blue brocade, navy wide wale corduroy


Red faux velvet from the Christmas fabrics, brown faux silk, purple pinstriped linen, orange crush velvet, red iridescent taffeta


Gold lace, silver brocade, green faux velvet from the Christmas fabrics, teal crepe, gold faux silk


First panel of my crazy quilt skirt so far.

Secondly, I put together my Keeper of the Keys skirt last night. It took about an hour, waistband, hem, zipper and all. It's a little big, sits on the hips instead of the waist, but I don't know if I want to take it in or not. Also the flannel clings to my tights when I walk, so I may wear it with a petticoat of some sort the next time.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I thought I was the only one doing the Rags McGee look. lol

    ReplyDelete