Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Picture Time!!

From WindyCon 2009 - steampunk saloon girl (Photo by the Reverend Captain out of Chicago):



From MARCon 2010 - Victorian vampire with Miss Dashwood as my human servant (photo from Miss Dashwood's camera)



From Ohayocon 2010 - one of the many incarnations of my burgundy and black outfit (taken by Lindsay)



From Ohayocon 2011 - the only picture I have of "Lady of the Ottoman Empire" (and that's my beau next to me) (photo by Pete Taylor):



From Gothcoming 2010 - another incarnation of my burgundy and black outfit (photo by Miss Van Eycke of the Airship Archon)



Ohayocon 2011 - Steampunk Gotham City Sirens. I picked this picture because it shows my bustle very well. (photo by Jolt Photography)



From our photo shoot this past weekend - Time Traveler. I like how my hood looks in this picture. (photo by CThomas Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment