Sunday, May 22, 2011

Details on MARCon Prep

Details on my finished MARCon preparations:

  • Miss Von Stoup's jacket - Cut out and put on the collar, with a layer of interfacing. Just need to hand stitch it down on the inside to finish the seam. Put on yellow bias to finish all the edges. All it needs is a closure.
  • The Captain's pants - Taken in successfully.
  • I'm not doing a SW toga, I'm just going to wear Gorgo. But we need to go shopping for fabric for the beau's toga, who is now going Star Trek inspired with two of our friends.
  • Shortened my Imperial Officer uniform skirt. It now hits above my knees.
  • No bustle help was needed.
  • I do need to go over Miss Dashwood's raj punk outfit and pull out threads, but that's a little project.
  • I went to Sally Beauty, got the proper supplies and bleached and dyed my hair on Friday.
  • Decided against the extension pigtails.
  • I've been researching and planning my panels.
  • And I'm mostly packed.
  • I need to go to the store for a few little things, but that's it.

In other news, I started tie quilting the beau's quilt!

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment