So here's what I need to accomplish over the next week:
- Finish inserting the zipper into Miss Dashwood's bustle DONE
- Cut out the collar and put together Miss Von Stoup's jacket. PROGRESS Jacket is put together, but I want her to try it on before I put the collar on.
- Take in the Captain's vest. I might not be able to take in the pants, I plan to call my grandmother for advice. They have a double waistband, just taking them in is going to be very bulky. I fear I may need to take the seam apart and put it back together. PROGRESS Vest has been taken in. Now to figure out those damn pants...
- Get fabric and safety pins for the Star Wars inspired togas that my beau and I plan to wear to the toga party.
- Help my fellow Archonite with her bustle if she needs it.
I also need to:
- Bleach my hair, which I'll probably do over the weekend
- Find blonde extensions and construct blonde pigtails
- Research and plan FOUR panels for MARCon: Victorian 101; Steampunk around the world; Making a Bustle and Steampunk & Neo-Victoriana
I hope to get most of this done this week, because next week is very busy.
Miss Leah J Wilde