Monday, May 16, 2011

MARCon To Do List - May 16, 2011

I'm sad to say that I made no further progress on my sewing after my post Saturday night. Well, not really 'sad' -- I enjoyed a day doing nothing actually. But I do feel a bit guilty that I didn't work on my sewing projects.

So here's what I need to accomplish over the next week:

  • Finish inserting the zipper into Miss Dashwood's bustle DONE
  • Cut out the collar and put together Miss Von Stoup's jacket. PROGRESS Jacket is put together, but I want her to try it on before I put the collar on.
  • Take in the Captain's vest. I might not be able to take in the pants, I plan to call my grandmother for advice. They have a double waistband, just taking them in is going to be very bulky. I fear I may need to take the seam apart and put it back together. PROGRESS Vest has been taken in. Now to figure out those damn pants...
  • Get fabric and safety pins for the Star Wars inspired togas that my beau and I plan to wear to the toga party.
  • Help my fellow Archonite with her bustle if she needs it.

I also need to:

  • Bleach my hair, which I'll probably do over the weekend
  • Find blonde extensions and construct blonde pigtails
  • Research and plan FOUR panels for MARCon: Victorian 101; Steampunk around the world; Making a Bustle and Steampunk & Neo-Victoriana

I hope to get most of this done this week, because next week is very busy.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment