Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A little Marcon progress...

I cut out the back lining for my beau's vest and pinned it to the front lining at the shoulders and side seams. Tomorrow I hope to get it sewn together and get the lining put into the vest.

I also stopped by Miss Von Stoup's and fit her jacket. I am happy that I went with the larger size because if I'd gone smaller (with the size the size chart suggested), I don't think the jacket would have fit over her ample bosom. I took in (although its just pinned now) the side seams and the front seams, at the bottom and at the top, but not over her breasts. I may also try to get the alterations to the jacket stitched tomorrow, but the vest is more important to me at the moment.

Bonne nuit, dormi bien, a bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment