Well closer to $60 really, because I'm not completely sold on the one bodice pattern I have on there right now...But still, that's rather a lot.
What I would like to buy:
- Victorian petticoats. It comes with four petticoats - early bustle, natural form, late bustle and belle epoch. Definitely a good investment.
- 1870s Underskirt. I need this to go under my square overskirt. I'll make it in the pretty grey taffeta I got for a steal.
- 1885 Four Gore Underskirt. Eventually I would like to make this to go with my asymmetrical overskirt, probably in pink satin.
- 1873 Polanaise. Not a good investment, doesn't go with anything I already have but I WANT it. It is so freaking pretty.
- The only bodice I have is the 1884 French vest and I'm not completely sold on it. So that can definitely wait.
And now, it's bedtime. Bonne nuit!