Monday, December 5, 2011

Completed Projects List for 2011 as of the end of November


January

  1. Kermit the Frog pajama pants
  2. Imperial Officer uniform
  3. Catwoman for Miss Dashwood
  4. Harem pants for Lady of the Ottoman Empire
  5. Pin Up Skirt
  6. Joker jacket
  7. Star Wars quilt top for my beau
February
  1. Purple Knit Tunic
  2. Think Pink Skirt
  3. Valentine's Nightie
  4. City Bluescape Skirt
  5. Imperial Officer pants
March
  1. Bob's corset
  2. Ruffle added to HQ petticoat.
  3. Cage bustle petticoat.
April
  1. Corset for Rachel.
  2. Steamnun costume for Miss Dashwood.
May
  1. Imperial Officer toga for my beau.
  2. Asian inspired jacket for Miss Von Stoup.
  3. Persian steampunk.
  4. Vest for my beau.
June
  1. Pink silk dupioni corset.
July
  1. Sleep shorts
  2. Scarlet Spider body suit and hood for a fellow Archonite.
August
  1. Embroidered Ottoman vest.
  2. For Miss Von Stoup: Asian print circle skirt. Post apoc jacket. Confederate steampunk jacket.
  3. Confederate steampunk uniform for myself.
  4. A Star Wars kilt for Beau.
  5. Time Traveler hat.
  6. Sirwal using Miss Kagashi's tutorial.
  7. Also stitched together a couple scarves to make a bustle for the Lady of the Ottoman Empire.
  8. Mystery costume aks Watermelon Girl.
September
  1. Nothing because I was in the process of moving.
October
  1. A tutu for my own version of Harley Quinn.
November
  1. My beau's Star Wars quilt that I started about a year ago. - Fabric from my stash, bought a sheet for the backing and purchased binding and batting.
  2. My mother's Christmas present - A wall hanging from appliqued squares my grandmother made. All I had to buy was the binding.
  3. Keeper of the Keys skirt - Vogue dress pattern where I just used the skirt, thread, zipper all from the stash and purchased fabric.
  4. Sewed trim onto Diamonds Are Forever (steampunk Harley Quinn) to improve it. - Purchased trim.
  5. Elf punk bustle using a Christmas tablecloth, fabric, thread and snaps from the stash.
  6. Pink pinstriped retro jumper - purchased fabric and pattern, stash thread and zipper.
  7. Navy slim skirt retro jumper - stash fabric thread and zipper, purchased pattern
  8. Pillowcase for Beau for Christmas - purchased fabric and stash fabric, no pattern used, stash thread
  9. Christmas stockings for Beau and myself - no pattern used, stash fabric and thread

No comments:

Post a Comment