Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Sewing Projects

Now that MARCon is over, I can start thinking about what I'd like to work on over the summer.

First up, I need pants to go with my Persian outfit for the Santa Maria event on June 11. I'm trying to decide between sirwal and wrap around pants.

I also want to get my playsuit combo done soon.

Then comes the Scarlet Spider for a friend. I need to see if we can get the spandex from Joanns or if we'll need to order it.

And there's finishing the Confederate uniforms.

I need to finish the Ottoman improvements I started this winter.

And hopefully finishing my beau's Joker costume (finally).

And I have several projects to work on for Miss Von Stoup.

Looks like I'll be busy, huh? Well, you know what they say -- no rest for the wicked.

A bientot!

Miss Leah J Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment