Things that NEED to get done, in the order I plan to work on them:
- Our Confederate vivandiere uniforms. Mine is to the point of trying it on with my skirt, but Miss Von Stoup's is not. I need to add the collar and facings, topstitch and set in the sleeves. Then will come a fitting to determine jacket length and what to do with the sleeves. Next will be finishing the jackets and then of course adding the trim and buttons. I'm hoping to have her jacket to fitting stage by the end of next week.
- Then the next project I'll be tackling is Prof. Watt's Scarlet Spider. I'm hoping to get the fabric in the next couple weeks so we can start on this after the Confederate uniforms are to the hand sewing stage.
- Fixing my beau's kilt so it has pockets and or a pouch.
- Post apocalyptic costume for Miss Von Stoup
- Embroidering my Ottoman vest and fixing the bustle.
- The Confederate uniforms once they're to the hand sewing point.
- Beau's quilt
- I started a pink silk corset for myself. I'm hoping to make a costume to go with it in between working on other projects. I'm still rolling ideas around in my head so I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it. Current corset status - lining has been sewn together, fitted and taken in; silk has been cut out; in the process of cutting out the denim interlining and basting it to the silk. I'm going to sew it with black thread and bind it with black bias tape. The eyelets will be silver and the lacing will likely be black since I can easily purchase black boot laces.
- Pants for my Persian costume.
- Steampunk Rosetta costume for Miss Von Stoup to go with my steampunk Tinkerbell
- Time Machine Purse.
- Adding diamonds to my Harley Quinn bodysuit.
- And a couple more costumes for Miss Von Stoup -- a polanaise out of a black and silver damask print and maybe something more out of the blue Chinese print we used for her Asian inspired jacket.
- The Joker costume.
- The playsuit combo is a bust I think. Unfortunately.
- Simi and Star Trek
I'm going home this weekend, but probably won't have much time to sew. I'll probably only take my embroidery to work on. And maybe the Ottoman bustle.
Okay, I feel a little bit better now that I've organized my list better.
I have a lot to do in the next 71 days, don't I?
Miss Leah J Wilde