Thursday, January 3, 2013

2013 Sewing Plans

The last post was more of a thinking post. Now that I've thought about it, I'm ready to make my 'wish list' of sewing projects for the year.

Random idea: I've seen dresses with lace as the front apron. I think I still have a piece of eyelet fabric...that is definitely an idea...

Try out a few tutorials I've seen online... Like American Duchess' Lobster Tail Bustle and the Butterfly Bustle Drape on Your Wardrobe Unlocked

Finally make the Alison swimsuit from BurdaStyle that I downloaded a while ago.

1884 Wash Overskirt from Truly Victorian.

A Natural Form Victorian dress. I've been looking at patterns on Truly Victorian, but haven't decided on what I want to do yet.

An 18th century costume, starting with the stays.

A Regency outfit, probably a dress and spencer, based off of Simplicity 4055

As you can tell, this is less than I originally posted. This is what I actually think I may be able to accomplish this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment