Tuesday, September 4, 2012

What Miss Wilde Did This Weekend

Okay, ladies and gents, while a lot of you were away at conventions, I was sitting around in my pajamas sewing and watching copious amounts of Doctor Who at my parents house. :)
  1. My embroidered quilt - Finished another block. I think I have three more to go.
  2. The embroidered quilt for my nephew - Worked on this. I'm going to need to pick up a few colors of floss, because most of what I have is pink, green, blue, yellow and purple. I could use some browns and some black.
  3. Miss Joker suit and blouse - This is swiftly approaching done-ness. The skirt just needs hemmed and the blouse needs hemmed with elastic to keep it in place. I also bought shoes, just cute black wedges that I'm going to make gaudy shoe clips for, probably in orange. And the tie needs a little work as well.
  4. Keeper of the Keys waist cincher - Drew on the stitching lines for the boning
  5. Quilting supplies - I cut a bunch of 4 1/2 and 5 1/4 inch squares to start making Ohio Star blocks for a scrap quilt.
  6. Leggings fabric - I cut out the first pair of leggings, the cream ones from a remnant. And pinned the first seam.
  7. Christmas nightgown and some lace - I cut out the ruffle and the yoke from burgundy broadcloth and starting the pinning.
  8. Nursing cover - Started the pinning.
  9. Tour Wear 'pretty in pink' tunic - Bodice is pinned together for the first stage of sewing and the skirt is cut out. I decided to go with a square.
  10. Halloween skirt - I cut out and pinned together the tab that I need to finish the waistband, but didn't have any blue thread so I couldn't sew it.
I also helped my mom pin the quilt she's making the baby. And got the leftover fabric for my troubles. I'm totally okay with fabric as payment. :)

I also went shopping and picked up - black spangled knit fabric to make Pepper some leggings, snow leopard print knit fabric to make myself a pair of leggings, an awesome Halloween print that's going to be a tunic, two patterns (for the leggings and a tunic pattern), notions for the nursing cover (boning, D rings), burgundy broadcloth for my Chirstmas nightgown, and some embroidery floss for my quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment