Monday, September 17, 2012

What Miss Wilde Did This Weekend and an Update on the To Do List



  1. Miss Joker suit and blouse - DONE (decided not to make shoe clips at this time)
  2. Tour Wear 
    1. Cream leggings are DONE!
    2. "Wilde Side" leggings are cut out and pinned for the first seam
    3.  'I believe in pink' tunic is started and has already had a fitting
    4. "Eat, drink and be scary" Halloween tunic is still ready for construction, but I have the zipper and have cut out the lining.
  3. The embroidered quilt for my nephew is DONE and headed back to my cousin for quilting.
  4. Didn't work on my embroidered quilt
  5. Halloween skirt - Still need to finish the waistband.
  6. Christmas nightgown is ready for construction. 
  7. Keeper of the Keys waist cincher- Decided that I need this by November 1 for an Archon event. This also means that I need to fix my Keeper of the Keys skirt...-
  8. Quilt blocks are still waiting for me to start my Ohio Star blocks.
  9. And I cut out 32 four and a half inch blocks for my charm quilt. 
My weekend were:
  • At least get the "Wilde Side" leggings cut out if not started. - check
  • And work on one or both of my tunics. - sorta check
  • Maybe work on my embroidery. - definite check since I finished the baby quilt
What I'd like to do this week:
  1. Finish one tunic, probably "I believe in pink"
  2. Get the "Wilde Side" leggings done which should be a quick project
  3. Work on my embroidered quilt. The Archon is having a build day this weekend, this will likely go with me. 
  4. Hmmmm maybe I should get the waist cincher ready for boning then I could work on it at the build day...

No comments:

Post a Comment