Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10 2012 To Do List

  1. Nursing cover is DONE! 
  2. Miss Joker suit and blouse - Almost there! I need to sew a closure onto the elastic on the blouse, and make the shoe clips. The skirt is hemmed and the tie is ready! 
  3. Tour Wear leggings - This is my next project. I need to get the cream leggings made to see if the pattern is going to work before touching the other fabrics I bought for leggings. Although they're Tour Wear I don't think the cream leggings are going to get a name...
  4.  Tour Wear 'I believe in pink' tunic is also ready for construction. I decided to rename this, "I believe in pink" is an Audrey Hepburn quote.
  5.  Tour Wear "Eat, drink and be scary" Halloween tunic is ready for construction.
  6. My embroidered quilt
  7. The embroidered quilt for my nephew - This is as done as I can get it until I buy some grey, brown and black floss.
  8. Halloween skirt - Still need to finish the waistband.
  9. Christmas nightgown is ready for construction. 
  10. Keeper of the Keys waist cincher
  11. Quilt blocks are still waiting for me to start my Ohio Star blocks.
So I have a lot of things 'ready for construction'...Guess I should get to constructing then, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment