Monday, September 24, 2012

Progress!! And what I'd like to accomplish this week

The "I believe in pink" tunic is DONE! Well I'm contemplating a ribbon and a bow, but its wearable and thus done. :)


I worked on my embroidered quilt. And found the missing blocks. Unfortunately, among the missing was an uncompleted block so now I have three more after the one I'm currently working on instead of the two that I thought were remaining. I think instead of following the package instructions of a border that I'm going to sash out the blocks and put a border on to make it the right size.


Worked on boning the keeper of the keys waist cincher. This was my project at the Archon Build Day.


And started pinning the "eat drink and be scary" tunic

I also worked on my "Wilde Side" leggings and they are almost done. All they need is the waistband and the cuffs. And maybe taken in just a little more...I'm not sure.

What I'd like to do this week:
1. Work on my embroidered quilt.
2. Finish the "Wilde Side" leggings

That's probably all I can manage, because I have (Mid) Ohio Comic Con this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment