Friday, September 21, 2012

Archon Build Day Tomorrow!

We have our first build day in a while tomorrow, here's what I'm planning to take:

  1. The "I believe in pink" tunic is almost done. Unless I finish it tonight or tomorrow before I go, I'll take it with me to put in the zipper and stitch the lining in place.
  2. My embroidered quilt (which I have worked on this week)
  3. And (if I can get it ready for boning) my keeper of the keys waist cincher so I can bone it. If I can find a new zipper, I'll take the skirt too so I can replace the zipper.
  4. My "eat drink and be scary" tunic for pinning
All of this can't go with me, but here's what I'd like to finish this weekend:

  1.  "I believe in pink" tunic
  2. "Wilde Side" leggings
  3. and work in the cincher, the embroidered quilt and the keeper of the keys cincher and skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment