Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekend progress - September 15 2012


So far this weekend, I've...

Went to the fabric store and bought: a zipper and lining (remnant of black broadcloth) for the "Eat drink and be scary" tunic; a zipper and thread for the "I believe in pink" tunic; a fat quarter that was white w red stars on it and a remnant of blue and white cotton for the patriotic quilt I'm planning; elastic for my "Wilde Side" leggings

Then I:
  • Cut out the "Wilde Side" leggings and pinned the first seam. I'm contemplating using wider elastic than the pattern calls for so they sit higher...
  • Worked on my "I believe in pink" tunic a little and did a first fitting. I think the back neckline is going to have an interesting shape... 
  • Worked on the embroidered baby quilt
  • Sorted through fabric and started cutting out four and a half inch squares for the charm quilt. They're in a plastic ziploc bag.
  • Also separated out fabrics for a patriotic quilt and got my Ohio Star pieces in a plastic bag.
  •  

No comments:

Post a Comment