Friday, August 5, 2011

What's in Miss Wilde's Weekend Sewing Basket?

Quite a lot, as usual. :)

1. My Confederate jacket: Planning to sew on the black braid and hopefully the buttons before Monday.

2. Post apocalyptic costume: The cut out jacket is in my car for me to put together if I get the chance.

3. The Ottoman vest. Of course. I just picked up new floss, hopefully the color works, it was one number off from what I've been using...

4. My mystery costume hat and hat band: I'd like to get this done before Monday.

5. Fabric for the Persian pants: Planning to get this cut out.

6. Fabric and belting for the Time Traveler hat band: Planning on getting the band covered.

7. I also packed the ballgown bodice pattern. If I have time, I'd like to do a muslin of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment