- Gyspy steampunk by April 27th for Steampunk Empire Symposium
- Paris steampunk by April 27th for Steampunk Empire Symposium
- Playsuit / skirt combo by May 3rd for Florida trip
Roma Steampunk (the Captain berated me yesterday for using the term 'gypsy')
- The crazy quilt skirt is DONE. I finished the hem and tacked down the closure opening at Build Day yesterday and sewed a closure on after I got home.
- The petticoat is approaching being finished: The hem and lace are pinned and ready to be sewn. By hand since my sewing machine is in the shop.
- And the headscarf is done, unless I decide to tack some trim on.
- The bodice is mainly cut out and the interlining and outer layer have been basted together. I still need to finish cutting out the lining.
- The overskirt is done, as you all know.
- Unless I get my sewing machine back soon or borrow one from a friend, this is likely to not be finished for the Symposium.
- The fabric and the lining are both cut out. But I can't start putting it together without a sewing machine.
Fern picked a fine time to need a trip to the doctor didn't she?
What needs done:
- Hem the petticoat.
- Add the black ruffle to the petticoat.
- Cover pocket w something for the Roma steampunk.
- Gather jewelry for the Roma steampunk.
- Pin together the basque and the playsuit.
I also need to...
- Make a sarong to take to Florida with me
- And make a blanket before I go to a concert on the 25th