Monday, April 23, 2012

Almost there!

Okay, boys and girls, I'm ready for Pittsburgh and the Symposium this week! I finished the blanket last week (now to find wrapping...) and I finished the mask over the weekend, as well as added some fake coins to my clip on purse.

Not only that, I also packed for both trips! And for Florida!

So all that's left to do is finish the playsuit before I leave for Florida! Along with half a dozen other little non-sewing tasks that need completed.


As for the Symposium, it doesn't look like I'll be on any panels. The one the Captain slated me for is Friday evening and I won't be there. So I'll just be an attendee this time, but there's loads of interesting panels going on, so I doubt I'll be bored. Although, there is a lull Saturday afternoon wherein I believe I'll take time to visit a dear friend because we won't be far from his shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment