- Kermit the Frog pajama pants - stash fabric, thread and pattern
- Imperial Officer uniform - purchased fabric and one pattern, stash thread and one pattern
- Catwoman for Miss Dashwood
- Harem pants for Lady of the Ottoman Empire (steampunk middle eastern ensemble) - stash fabric, pattern and thread
- Pin Up Skirt - completed unfinished project
- Joker jacket - purchased pattern, stash fabric and thread
- Star Wars quilt top for my beau - stash fabric and thread
- Purple Knit Tunic - purchased fabric and pattern, stash thread
- Think Pink Skirt - stash fabric and pattern, purchased thread and zipper
- Valentine's Nightie - stash fabric, pattern, thread and ribbon
- City Bluescape Skirt - stash fabric, elastic and thread, purchased fabric for border
- Imperial Officer pants - purchased fabric, stash pattern, thread and zipper
To Do List
- My City Bluescape skirt - no pattern DONE
- Bob's drag show commission - February WORKING ON
- Adding lace to Miss Dashwood's black cotton bustle
- Pants for my Imperial Officer Uniform (maybe) DONE
- Alterations for the Captain, Heather and Bobbie - February/March
- Finish my beau's Joker costume before MARCon - finishing touches on jacket (buttons etc), pants and vest
- New bustle for Harley Quinn. Contemplating using Truly Victorian 101. Also contemplating just figuring it out on my own. Before MARCon
- Adding a ruffle to my Harley Quinn petticoat to give the skirt more shape. Before MARCon.
- Steampunk Confederate Vivandiere for MARCon. - probably April / May
- I'd like to finally get ANH Princess Leia finished - whenever
- Simi costume for DragonCon - sometime in the summer
- Pink and white steampunk outfit I meant to do in 2010
- Black corduroy skirt that I started years ago but now is too short for me to wear anywhere except clubbing. I could add a ruffle at the bottom, maybe out of black floral corduroy to match the jacket I have...
- Maybe a commission for one of my beau's friends for a Bill the Butcher costume
- I'd like to do a steampunk Rogue costume. She's my favorite Marvel character and since I already have Diamonds are Forever costume for Harley, I feel like I should do Rogue as well. I just have no idea what kind of costume I want to go for or which costume to base it off of. I'll probably do a post on this at some point, to explore my options. One idea I just had is to finish a leather vest I started (made from an old jacket) and use that as part of the costume.
- I would love to finish my embroidery quilt before the year is over.
This weekend I would like to
- Get a mock up of Bob's corset done. I did exchange it for the correct size last night, so I'm good to go. DONE
- Finish my City Bluescape skirt. DONE
- Add lace to Miss Dashwood's bustle
- Maybe make Imperial Officer pants, I haven't decided yet.
- Underline all the pieces for the Joker trousers and maybe start putting them together.
- Decide if I'm using a pattern or not for my new bustle.
- Work on my embroidery quilt.
Miss Leah J. Wilde