Monday, February 7, 2011

Just a quick update...

Well, there was no sewing this weekend, but I did do some shopping so that I will be able to sew. On my way to my parents house, I stopped by the fabric store and purchased a few things. I know have -

1. Thread and a zipper for my pink suedecloth skirt

2. White muslin to use to lengthen my blue and white cotton so I can make a respectable length skirt. It was a remnant, and so cost me almost nothing.

I also picked up some black thread (it was on sale) and a remnant of buckram (it'll get used at some point).

So now I can work on either my pink skirt or my blue and white one. Of course, I do need to finish my beau's Joker costume (mainly so I can move on to my CW uniform with a clear conscience) and I've also got commissions starting. I had a meeting with a friend last week regarding the corset I am making him for a drag show and I need to email a couple other people about their alterations.

As always, there's no rest for the wicked.

No comments:

Post a Comment