Tonight I - Finished sewing on the snaps and hook closures onto the skirt. Hand sewed the bottom opening of the corset and finished the arm holes - stitched about 5/8 inch from the outside, trimmed away the muslin, turned the pleather and stitched it into place with a zig zag stitch. Tried everything on - the skirt needs taken in just a pinch in the back so that's pinned to take care of tomorrow. The blouse needed a sleeve adjustment, so I took care of that this evening: started an inch in from the current stitching at the top and tapered out as I approached the sleeve opening. I'll have to try it with the corset to make sure that it worked. The corset also needed some adjustment - took about two inches total off the front, just folded it back and stitched it into place. And I started putting the eyelets in. I need to pick up more eyelets from the store so I can finish it. But my new eyelet pliers work fabulously, at least once I figured out that the eyelets were two pieces (the old ones that I'm used to using were not two piece eyelets).
I'm almost there!
Miss Leah J Wilde