Monday, November 25, 2013

What's in Miss Wilde's Sewing Basket - Thanksgiving Edition

Here's what I'm taking home this week to work on over the holiday:

1. Fleece for the pajama pants for my cousin's boys (still need a pattern)
2. Pajama pants for my brother and nephew so I can put the elastic in and fit them. My nephew's look really small, I hope they fit :/
3. 18th century stays pattern along with material. I'd love to cut the interlining and do a fitting but don't know if that'll happen
4. Corduroy tailcoat I made for my former beau's steampunk Joker costume. I'm going to start ripping it apart so I can make myself something (details to follow on that!)
5. Oh, and the embroidery I bought in Plymouth
6. And I plan to have the materials for my friend's baby gift (which I need to buy today) so I can work on that as well. I was given little notice for the shower so it's gonna be a rush job!

I know I won't get to everything, but that's okay.

And of course, my mother's finished scrub top. I just hope she likes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment