Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Completed Projects as of November 12, 2013

  • Finished Suicide Squad Harley Quinn for Ohayocon
  • Embroidery portion of my embroidered quilt
  • Keeper of the Keys corset
  • Baby quilt for my cousin's little girl
  • Quickie zebra print, elastic waist skirt
  • Pink and white steampunk underwear ensemble.
  • Green and gold corset and bustle.
  • Green cotton lobster tail bustle.
  • Comic print pants
  • Striped corduroy skirt
  • Teal pintucked taffeta underskirt 
  • A new nursing cover for my sister in law in Dutch themed cotton prints.
  • Red and black gingham shorts with matching bodice, sleeveless jacket and black circle skirt trimmed in the gingham. I finished the skirt sometime towards the end of July. I bought the fabric, but used a stash pattern and thread.
  • Red pique pencil skirt.
  • Pink and black plaid pencil skirt.
  • Star Trek wrap circle skirt.
  • White striped sateen wrap blouse.
  • Paris printed cotton bodice.
  • 60s shift dress in pink scroll cotton.
  • Dotted swiss sundress and matching reversible jacket.
  • Green knit shrug.
  • Measuring tape printed cotton circle skirt.
  • Brown capris.
  • Commissioned Mad Moxxi costume!  
  • Denim high waisted shorts (finished before July 29th). Purchased fabric, stash everything else. I may have bought the zipper, I don't remember.
  • Pink high waisted shorts (finished before July 29th). Purchased fabric remnant, stash everything else.
  • Blue embroidered linen dress and cropped pullover. No idea when I finished these. Purchased fabric and pattern (dress); stash thread, pattern (pullover), and I think I purchased the zipper for the dress. Oh, stash bias tape as well. 
  • Converted a pair of capris into a skirt for my mother. 
  • White eyelet 60s shift lined and trimmed in lilac cotton. The eyelet and thread were stash, and I used my vintage 60s shift pattern, everything else was purchased.
  • Lolita commission for a friend: I made her three skirts for Teslacon. Finished before September 23rd.
  • Jacket commission for my friend TerAnn that I started earlier this year. Finished in early October.
  • Black satin jacket and skirt, natural-form-esque for Pandoracon, trimmed in vintage gold satin. Stash pattern and thread, purchased all the fabric. Also made a petticoat, purchased fabric and crinoline. Stash thread and lace. Finished early October.
  • Turquoise corduroy 60s jumper from another vintage pattern. I purchased a zipper, but everything else was stash. I don't remember when I finished it.
  • Striped pencil skirt, from the Echino fabric I bought in New Hampshire. Stash pattern and thread, purchased zipper. Again, I don't know when I finished it.
  • Cream corduroy pencil skirt. Purchased fabric, thread and zipper, stash pattern. Unknown finished date.
  • Navy corduroy pencil skirt. Purchased fabric, thread and zipper, stash pattern. Unknown finished date.
  • Disney villains wrap skirt. Purchased fabric, stash thread and pattern. And OMG is it awesome. I wore it on Halloween, but I totally plan to wear it all year round. Finished before Halloween.
  • I finished the quilt I started like a decade ago! I tied it on October 26 and bound it the next day. The quilt top, binding (which I made) and yarn were all stash, I bought the backing and some needles because I couldn't find mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment