Wednesday, November 13, 2013

To Do List Update!

1. Hand quilting my embroidered quilt.

2. Purple corduroy skirt is DONE! Finished it yesterday. Actually, it's a little big (how the heck did THAT happen? cuz I've used this pattern more than once) but it's wearable. I do want to take it in though.

3. Christmas circle skirt is also DONE! It needed hemmed and a zipper. Took care of that yesterday, then tacked down the facing today, tried it on and took it in a little bit.

As for the Christmas sewing:
- Pinned the first set of seams on the scrub top for  mom
- Cut out my nephew's pj pants and pinned the first seam. Also pinned the first two seams on the pair for my brother.
- Haven't worked on the pjs for my cousin's boys yet (I don't know their measurements!), or the apron for my father (don't even have fabric for that one), or the apron for my cousin (no fabric for it either), or the pillowcase. I do have the fabric for that, but I need to buy the pillow first so I can make the right size pillowcase. She just wants a travel size pillow for him. I probably need to make her other boy a pillowcase as well, out of something interesting, maybe dinosaurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment