In Miss Wilde's world it is!
Here's what's packed for the weekend:
- My embroidered quilt
- The embroidered quilt for my nephew
- Miss Joker suit and blouse (still need to decide if I'm doing real buttons w buttonholes or snaps and faux buttons on the blouse)
- Keeper of the Keys waist cincher (cut out the lining and the interlining yesterday, white broadcloth and white denim respectively last night) and 'boning'
- Quilting supplies
- Leggings fabric
- Christmas nightgown and some lace
- Nursing cover
- Tour Wear 'pretty in pink' tunic
- Halloween skirt