- Halloween skirt: I finished the zipper, just need to extend the waistband yoke and add hook and eye closeures.
- Miss Joker: The jacket is DONE! The skirt waistband is on and the zipper is basted in. It passed the fitting test so all I need to do is finish the zipper and add a hook and eye closure.
- Nursing cover: is cut out.
- Christmas nightgown: I decided to make this one , option A. Probably without elastic on the sleeves. I cut the body of the nightgown plus the sleeves from the nativity print. The yoke and the ruffle will need to be done in a coordinating fabric, maybe a stripe. I was going to try to use some brown stripe I have at home but it turns out the fabric is cream and burgundy, not brown.
- AAR Tour Wear: Tunic - Fabric is prewashed and the bodice is cut out. Still trying to decide if I want to do a square or a circle skirt for the tunic. Leggings - Prewashed the cream knit for my trial pair and the leggings pattern is on sale this weekend.
I'll be traveling to my parents' home this weekend for the holiday. And I will have a lot of down time so I'm taking sewing. So far I've packed: (1) embroidered quilt for my nephew that I'm finishing for my cousin because she doesn't know all the stitches (2) a waist cincher that I plan to bone similar to a pair of stays with plastic ties from my father's newspapers (3) cotton scraps and quilting patterns in case I decide to start cutting. I'll also be taking (1) the Joker skirt to finish (2) the embroidered quilt (3) leggings fabric and pattern. I may even pack some of the pieces that need construction (the nightgown, the tunic, the nursing cover) and work on it there. But most of what I want to take is hand work or other things that I can work on away from a machine (such as cutting out patterns) because I will be spending Saturday in my parents' living room watching about 15 hours of Doctor Who. BBC America is showing the entire sixth season starting at 7 am, then premiering season seven at 9 pm! So excited.